Cryotherapy treatments are long established in the world of professional sports as the most effective method of muscle repair.
Not only have scientists discovered that muscle pain and tiredness are reduced after receiving Cryotherapy, but they also demonstrated that it significantly decreased the amount inflammatory proteins found in muscles after exercise, compared with passive recovery.
With this in mind, our experts understand that this non-invasive, pain-free treatment is proven to reduce the inflammation associated with exercise-induced muscle damage, as well as muscle pain and muscle fatigue. It also significantly reduces post-surgery recovery time.
It’s undoubtedly the most effective method of increasing your strength, increasing your endurance, and rapidly increasing your rate of recovery. That’s why professional athletes from across the globe utilise Cryotherapy to increase their athletic performance.
The following are just a handful of renowned athletes that use this game-changing treatment before and after training, in order to recover faster and train harder:
- Mo Farah – Olympic and World Champion Athlete
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid and Portuguese International Footballer
- Floyd Mayweather – World Champion Boxer
- Luke Blackledge – Commonwealth Super Middleweight Boxing Champion
- Jamie Vardy – Leicester City and England International Footballer
- Franck Ribery – Bayern Munich and French International Footballer
- Premier League Football Clubs
- England and National Rugby Teams
- Team GB